I got bored of my iphone one day, so I put it on craigslist. I wanted to see what kind of offers i would get. I had the iPhone 4 32gb. I had a chinese guy call after it was up for only 1 hour, he offered $500 if I could bring it to him. I told him if I didn't have any other offers higher by 5pm that day he had a deal. I told him that it was jailbroken and he offered $1000 if I could jailbreak his other 2 iphones. I was like sure. Turns out the guy was from China and he sells the iPhones for $2500 American. The plus was for him there is no way to jailbreak in China so he is sure that he can double his normal sale to $5000, just because of the jailbreak.

So I took the money and bought a Motorola Atrix (the Worlds must powerful smartphone) I think Android has a lot of good features., my only complaint is that it need to be more polished. There is a lot of bugs and there is more low quality apps in the market then good quality apps.

So I got sisk of the Atrix quick. I sent my wife back to apple to purchase me another iPhone. I put the Atrix on craigslist and be for my wife got home with my new iPhone I had the Atrix sold for $450. I say I made out very well.

$1000 for selling iphone - 300 when I first purchased the iPhone = $700
$450 for selling the Atrix -200 when I first purchased the Atrix = $250
700+250= $950
$950-300 for the purchase of the new iphone = $650

So after all that I made told of $650 I think that is a good deal.