In case you haven't gotten the email yet, Sony has started their Welcome Back deal for North America.
http://us.playstation.com/psn/welcome-back/
The available games for PS3 are inFamous, LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, Dead Nation and WipEout HD. For PSP there is Killzone Liberation, LittleBigPlanet PSP, ModNation Racers PSP and Pursuit Force.
In addition, non-Playstation Plus members get a free 30 day trial, and existing members get a free 60 day addition, Playstation Home will have 100 free items, Ghostbusters, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within and Bad Boys will be available for free rental this weekend, and subscribers to the Music Unlimited service will receive replacement days for the time the service was down and another 30 days free. Trial subscribers get another 30 days free as well.

I'm mostly excited about the PS+ trial, since I've been wondering whether it's worth the money. I already have inFamous and LittleBigPlanet, so I'm planning on getting WipeEout HD and then I'm split between Dead Nation and Super Stardust HD. Any recommendations would be appreciated. PSP is easier, I'm going to get LBP PSP and ModNation Racers. IDGAF about PS Home, the movies or the Music Unlimited thing.

How about you? What are you going to get?