+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Headshot hack nitepr

Quote Originally Posted by sdrawkcab View Post
    ok, i will try my best. im not a skilled hacker, or liar. im a decent hacker but not a lair. swat911 on the other hand was never either he was just a retard. all the codes he posted were imposters that he used a generator to make and shity weapon mods he made with wm. very nice work finding the cross hair cords iv never been able to do that a guild or something of the sort would be highly appreciated. enemies cords a much easy to find in my option basicly you just do the same thing you would do finding your cords sept with another person. (its hella hard unless you have a 2nd psp or a veryy cooperative friend. oh i just made some cool stuff for sfco. ( i think i may have found true invisibly and i made a code that makes other players have sky walker stuff like that. its dma but i know the value to get there if im to lazy to dma ill send you the value and tell you the values of the address if you undma you can take 100% credit. (i hate undmaing sooo much)

EDIT : you said "tried to be" i though you said he was a skilled lair :P
    1: Cross-hair coordinates I unintentionally stumbled upon.
    2: You don't find other players coordinates the same way you find your player coordinates. It doesn't work like that.

- I believe an enemy pointer + static offsets to the head position is required for that, however that works.

3: I have 2 PsP's. Rely on no one. ppl are retarded.
    4: If I unDMA your DMA codes, all credit still goes to you.

- Send me the true invisibility. Although mine works like a charm, maybe yours allows you to go back to visibility as well, in which case that would be boss.

5: Why are you typing in red? You should stop. That's noobish.
    6: Offtopic: This site is noob and dead.

Also, on the note of liar, I should have said poser. A person who doesn't have shit but pretends to is a poser. But I understand you calling Swat nothing more than an amateur retard.
    Last edited by Universe X; 01-13-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Default Re: Headshot hack nitepr

hmm i found ai cords in a midnight club the same way you would find your cords.

4: If I unDMA your DMA codes, all credit still goes to you. thanks. im still not 100% if its true invisibly because i would walk right up to some one and they wouldn't shoot me but about half way people would be able to see me & start shooting me ill will send it to you on sunday.

5: i typ in red because i was bored and i bought a colored text thing in the market because i thought it would make my thread titles red, but it didn't..
    6: i know but its still my favorite coding site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2