First thing you'll notice is that the old default theme has been completely removed and replaced with this sexy new theme

Second, a new shoutbox has been added. You'll find that it's rather similar to inferno, with some small changes and new features. It's a lot more customizable for admins though, so I definitely like it.

Third, the market has been upgraded. Some new items have been added (many of which are disabled for the time being), there is now a bank to store your points and earn a small amount of interest, and access to a new "gambling" section can be purchased for 2500 points.
The gambling section doesn't have many features, but if you have free time you can earn a bunch more than you started with, plus I may decide to start a large lottery a some point =]

Fourth, a bunch of things throughout the forum have been cleaned out. Nothing too noticeable, but if you encounter any issues, let me know.

Edit: Ugh... Probably shouldn't have updated the market... It makes user name modifications visible in areas where they definitely should NOT be...
If I can't fix it, I may have to disable the market altogether for a while