Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Coder App Again

Default Re: Coder App Again

Quote Originally Posted by xWhite_Shadowx View Post
    What are you going to "hack"? What is there left? PSP "hacking", is basically dead now. It's pointless and so is being a "coder", that's why I stopped making these "hacks".
    agreed

What are you going to "hack"? What is there left? PSP "hacking", is basically dead now. It's pointless and so is being a "coder", that's why I stopped making these "hacks".
    its because of that attitude the psp is dead

Check out my psp cheat device DarkFrost!
    Check out my new game Robot Universe!

psp is not dead its alive i hacked my psp go and can get free stuff from psn and unbricked a psp3000 got darkfrost i am not going to stop it only gets better

PoiSoNFLaMe
    xl_Ninja_lx

Quote Originally Posted by demon450 View Post
    its because of that attitude the psp is dead
    I'm sorry, I forgot Sony's PSP Game creators' minds ran off of my attitude...

Idiot.

I'm sorry, I forgot Sony's PSP Game creators' minds ran off of my attitude...

Idiot.
    Actually, there are lots of new games that have been coming out of recent, and continue to do so...
    Hacking isn't the same though, since none of those games are ever online.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    Actually, there are lots of new games that have been coming out of recent, and continue to do so...
    Hacking isn't the same though, since none of those games are ever online.
    If you need to hack a Single Player game, you kinda suck :/ Hacking single player games are kinda fun, I guess, most people use it to beat the game when they suck though. The point of this site is(was) more for online PSP games, not single player really. Only new ones I know of are FTB3 (Good luck with that), and Peacewalker, which will be tough as shit.

If you need to hack a Single Player game, you kinda suck :/ Hacking single player games are kinda fun, I guess, most people use it to beat the game when they suck though. The point of this site is(was) more for online PSP games, not single player really. Only new ones I know of are FTB3 (Good luck with that), and Peacewalker, which will be tough as shit.
    Not the point. Point is there are still games And I guess a lot of people do suck, because a lot of people do demand codes for offline games (just not here ) Though I agree about online and this site.
    Anyway, Peacewalker won't have infrastructure, piece of shit. Even if it did, wouldn't be hard as it uses an IDENTICAL method for cheat detection as MPO+, which I already have a code to get rid of most of it. (Have a routine I wrote that finds the cheat system and spits out all the addresses I need to find the anti, which works in both MPO+ and PW (demo))

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    Not the point. Point is there are still games And I guess a lot of people do suck, because a lot of people do demand codes for offline games (just not here ) Though I agree about online and this site.
    Anyway, Peacewalker won't have infrastructure, piece of shit. Even if it did, wouldn't be hard as it uses an IDENTICAL method for cheat detection as MPO+, which I already have a code to get rid of most of it. (Have a routine I wrote that finds the cheat system and spits out all the addresses I need to find the anti, which works in both MPO+ and PW (demo))
    Mkay, but it also kinda is the point. Coder's on this site were made by SonniE to make VIP codes for VIP, I don't think people will pay for offline codes. Many people pay for online codes because they're homos though.

Mkay, but it also kinda is the point. Coder's on this site were made by SonniE to make VIP codes for VIP, I don't think people will pay for offline codes. Many people pay for online codes because they're homos though.
    Lulz coders on this site were never for making codes O_O Wazgoingon, Blackwolf, tonic, nofx, poorkingz, and klokworks (all the people in 1337 right now), were never active here. It was just a position to show off your status. People who were actually "1337" and well known in the scene.
    And no, it's not the point. I really hate having to do this, because you people never read wtf you say:
    Like I said, there's PLENTY left to hack, and plenty more coming, as a lot of games have been coming out, and will be coming out. Go to OHG, you'll see how many people request offline codes.
    It's all pointless HERE, yes, as the site is dead, but psp hacking isn't completely dead altogether. People DO want offline codes, and there are tons of offline games.

so i make it or no?

Check out my psp cheat device DarkFrost!
    Check out my new game Robot Universe!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast