+ Reply to Thread

Default [pics] Friendly Fire/Free For All w/ inf health non-host

Heres something you guys might love. The testing pigs used today was none other than the UNT clan (hope that doesnt piss off any UNT members but oh welps, whats done is done). I have actually been stalking them all day doing this to their rooms non-stop. Now on to the explanation shall we.

This code turns the whole room into a friendly fire showdown if you will. Guns will only do damage under certain conditions. The seals team can ONLY attack their own team, shooting the opposite team with guns has no effect. The same applies for the mercenaries. The only way for the mercs to damage the Seals and vice-versa is by melee ONLY.

To this very day, people seem to think that it has something to do with lag and or something thats server side when it really is but not exactly. Im just modifying the flag thats being sent to the server for the teams. On a side note, once you kill a teammate you are allowed to revive them right on the spot. The only other weapon that can damage you would be the grenades and mines. Now to the pictures shall we

Default Re: [pics] Friendly Fire/Free For All w/ inf health non-host

I'm in the first screenie. =o
    I FAIL AT FAILING.

+ Reply to Thread