+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    871
    Points
    1,988,349.15
    Rep Power
    233

    Default Re: Pics of girl that gave me her number.

    I looked through your phone pics and found the pic she sent you. =o!
    I FAIL AT FAILING.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In a place.
    Posts
    596
    Points
    4,859,215.51
    Rep Power
    214

    Default Re: Pics of girl that gave me her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by SGT_PiTBULL View Post
    I looked through your phone pics and found the pic she sent you. =o!
    omg she cheating on me!

    Check out my psp cheat device DarkFrost!
    Check out my new game Robot Universe!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts