Thread: DarkPR v2 Pics

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    Everyone knows this site is dead, what's that have to do with anything?
    It's not like he made it to advertise this site, he's posted it on every other site in existence, and if you take a look at the pics you'll notice that it advertises his own site, not this one.
    For one, there's a difference between constructive criticism, and "you suck, gtfo faggot". Who's going to want to post any content on a website where the mods and admins just flame at you for what you post? I know I sure as hell wouldn't ever come here again. How many shitty sigs gets posted in GFx, and get comments saying "this is bullshit, this isnt even worthy of screen shots"? None. They're told how they can do better next time, and what to work on.

And yes, he took credit for "doing very little"...but that's still his credit. He clearly said it's just a mod of Rev J, not like he's taking credit for any of the core product... and you guys are acting as if he's trying to take credit for the whole concept.

And finally, I never (nor did anyone else), say he's invented something new and brilliant here...of course it can be done rather simply...but that's not the point.
    Last edited by Pain_ELementaL; 02-05-2010 at 01:34 PM.