+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: DarkPR v2 Pics

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    Everyone knows this site is dead, what's that have to do with anything?
    It's not like he made it to advertise this site, he's posted it on every other site in existence, and if you take a look at the pics you'll notice that it advertises his own site, not this one.
    For one, there's a difference between constructive criticism, and "you suck, gtfo faggot". Who's going to want to post any content on a website where the mods and admins just flame at you for what you post? I know I sure as hell wouldn't ever come here again. How many shitty sigs gets posted in GFx, and get comments saying "this is bullshit, this isnt even worthy of screen shots"? None. They're told how they can do better next time, and what to work on.

And yes, he took credit for "doing very little"...but that's still his credit. He clearly said it's just a mod of Rev J, not like he's taking credit for any of the core product... and you guys are acting as if he's trying to take credit for the whole concept.

And finally, I never (nor did anyone else), say he's invented something new and brilliant here...of course it can be done rather simply...but that's not the point.
    Last edited by Pain_ELementaL; 02-05-2010 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain_ELementaL View Post
    For one, there's a difference between constructive criticism, and "you suck, gtfo faggot". Who's going to want to post any content on a website where the mods and admins just flame at you for what you post? I know I sure as hell wouldn't ever come here again. How many shitty sigs gets posted in GFx, and get comments saying "this is bullshit, this isnt even worthy of screen shots"? None. They're told how they can do better next time, and what to work on.

And yes, he took credit for "doing very little"...but that's still his credit. He clearly said it's just a mod of Rev J, not like he's taking credit for any of the core product... and you guys are acting as if he's trying to take credit for the whole concept.

And finally, I never (nor did anyone else), say he's invented something new and brilliant here...of course it can be done rather simply...but that's not the point.
    And I'm also not criticizing his work or insulting him for what he's done. Just explaining why others may be doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    And I'm also not criticizing his work or insulting him for what he's done. Just explaining why others may be doing so.
    Yeah I know, didn't mean to include you in that.

What I meant was a at least he's posting something on the site thats worth while.

As for what you said up there ^^^ very well said
    Last edited by Syphongamer08; 02-05-2010 at 04:08 PM.

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

gotta go with pain on this one, flaming, specially form mods and admins will make people not return, maybe not even the one being flamed but others too.

My Personal ArtBlog & Resource Sharing: www.nxflow.com

Scruffy, why are you being such an asshole? Not be be an ass myself, but I don't think I've ever seen you make anything at all...so why are you acting as if you're the king in this department?

Better yet, why don't you make what he's made here and then upload it yourself.
    1. i never said i am "king in this department"
    2. never seen me make anything? LOL, check that again? the DM section says other wise.
    3. why would i want to change a few words on a prx? how does that benefit me in the least?
    ....you got me at the staff shouldn't be flaming, so for that i am sorry.
    Last edited by Scruffy120; 02-07-2010 at 12:40 PM.

hey the darkpr not exist i download in other page and is the nitepr the darkpr not exist

u took the kill darkpr and cheathz 15/1000 from coderpr and add it to ur darkpr and the source from nitepr and add it to ur darkpr and the colors and cheater and triple copier from mkultra
    and then remove Haxcommunity website and add urs

anywayz i found it lol http://www.mediafire.com/?wqjmtxjgqyn
    Last edited by bad00boy; 02-16-2010 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anibe View Post
    hey the darkpr not exist i download in other page and is the nitepr the darkpr not exist
    its named nitepr.prx but its actually DarkPR in it
    Quote Originally Posted by bad00boy View Post
    u took the kill darkpr and cheathz 15/1000 from coderpr and add it to ur darkpr and the source from nitepr and add it to ur darkpr and the colors and cheater and triple copier from mkultra
    and then remove Haxcommunity website and add urs

anywayz i found it lol http://www.mediafire.com/?wqjmtxjgqyn
    but coderpr isnt open source so i couldnt of ripped anything, and thats the wasiest stuff to do so why would i? and for mkultra, no i didnt because the copier in mkultra has the same amount of options but there all different then mine
    and duh i have nitepr source, its a nitepr mod

Check out my psp cheat device DarkFrost!
    Check out my new game Robot Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by ЀMØที่ View Post
    its named nitepr.prx but its actually DarkPR in it

but coderpr isnt open source so i couldnt of ripped anything, and thats the wasiest A so why would i? and for mkultra, no i didnt because the copier in mkultra has the same amount of options but there all different then mine
    and duh i have nitepr source, its a nitepr mod
    Hey Demon you do know you can rename them both and they'll still work correct???? Like instead of nitepr.prx you name it DarkPR.prx

just thought you might wanna know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast