+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DarkPR v2 Pics

Productively suck my dick. Thanks <3

thanks guys
    and not scruffy -_-

Check out my psp cheat device DarkFrost!
    Check out my new game Robot Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by xWhite_Shadowx View Post
    Productively suck my dick. Thanks <3
    yea, im agreeing with WS for once.
    this is bullshit, this isnt even worthy of screen shots, make something new if you want to be productive. dont just repackage the same shit with an even worse color scheme. so yea like WS said, suck some productive dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy120 View Post
    this is bullshit, this isnt even worthy of screen shots, make something new if you want to be productive. dont just repackage the same shit with an even worse color scheme. so yea like WS said, suck some productive dick.
    Scruffy, why are you being such an asshole? Not be be an ass myself, but I don't think I've ever seen you make anything at all...so why are you acting as if you're the king in this department?

Better yet, why don't you make what he's made here and then upload it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain_ELementaL View Post
    Scruffy, why are you being such an asshole? Not be be an ass myself, but I don't think I've ever seen you make anything at all...so why are you acting as if you're the king in this department?

Whoa

Owned bitch

(thanks pain)

Check out my psp cheat device DarkFrost!
    Check out my new game Robot Universe!

i really don't see the difference between nitepr and the darkpr that you created

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy120 View Post
    He's just jealous. lolz. A lot fuckin better than I can do demon. Good job +rep

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pain_ELementaL View Post

The real world doesn't work by the "quote" in stop bitching's sig, my friend.
    You don't need to be able to do something to be allowed to criticize it.

People have the right to say it sucks or brings nothing knew.
    As he's taking credit for doing very very little, and mostly just adding stuff that HAS been seen before in either nitePR or an open source version of MKUltra or WhitePR, allowing him to either a) Copy and paste, or b) look at the source and rewrite it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    The real world doesn't work by the "quote" in stop bitching's sig, my friend.
    You don't need to be able to do something to be allowed to criticize it.

People have the right to say it sucks or brings nothing knew.
    As he's taking credit for doing very very little, and mostly just adding stuff that HAS been seen before in either nitePR or an open source version of MKUltra or WhitePR, allowing him to either a) Copy and paste, or b) look at the source and rewrite it.
    Well wiy I hate to say it but this site is hella fucking dead and this is like the second thing iv seen for hacking on the psp in like 6 months...Even if he did do very little, It still a hell of alot better than nobody else had did

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syphongamer08 View Post
    Well wiy I hate to say it but this site is hella fucking dead and this is like the second thing iv seen for hacking on the psp in like 6 months...Even if he did do very little, It still a hell of alot better than nobody else had did
    Everyone knows this site is dead, what's that have to do with anything?
    It's not like he made it to advertise this site, he's posted it on every other site in existence, and if you take a look at the pics you'll notice that it advertises his own site, not this one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast