+ Reply to Thread

Thread: installing CXMB

Default installing CXMB

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5JDOAvo9k[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Kryss; 12-05-2009 at 09:47 PM.

no mic i take it?

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

yeah i do i just dont like talking when its not neccessisary

Default Re: installing CXMB

If you're a fan of the Warcraft lore, then you're probably aware who the game's main antagonist is. Cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling aion wedding dresses wow power leveling World of Warcraft (WoW), as you may know is currently the most played MMO today. With an awesome gameplay and intense online experience, World of Warcraft has taken the world by storm. The game revolves around the living and breathing world of Azeroth and carries on from the epilogue of the world renowned wedding dresses Warcraft 3 series. Just as the story suggests, the world will only be at peace once the Lich King (Prince Arthas Menethil) is defeated. It's been years since the story began, and like any other story-- everything will have to come down to a final battle between good and evil (LOL). wow power leveling The Final Battle?Sometimes I tend to ask myself: "What will happen once Arthas comes out?". It would definitely be the ultimate challenge for any player in the game. I was thinking about an actual fourty-man raid, where qadqqnawk an array of geared players wow gold try their best to put the Lich King down. But what exactly will occur once the first raid group kills and loots the main antagonist of the game? How would everyone feel after the powerful being in the game has been defeated?Storywise, defeating the Lich King was everyone's primary goal and this grand act would mean releasing Azeroth from the clutches of evil. After that, this epic raid may just end up as a casual "LFG Healers and Tank Ice Crown 40 man" raid. rolex If you look at it through the storyline's perspective, defeating Arthas Menethil will put the entire Warcraft storyline in complete stasis. What made World of Warcraft special was its awesome way of storytelling. The story updates itself like a normal breathing world. Once the antagonist disappears, everything will be stuck in a specific moment in time (much like most MMORPGs) which would either be "Wait for Arthas to respawn LOL" or wedding dresses "Alliance vs Horde" all over again.Time draws near as more villains enter the scene; and soon, the time will come when the final boss must make his stand and finally reveal himself to the heroes.zdm.

fuck u

nice video
    i would sugest to use a screen recorder i can send you a link for one pm me

Notice: You need a girl whose name doesn't end in .JPG

+ Reply to Thread