+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pain_ELementaL View Post
    This would be so much easier if you'd learn to fucking read correctly. I never said Time was not a factor of taking over land, I said it was never a factor of this debate. Neither of us were in disagreement in that it would take a long time to do.

I didn't mean "fuck Quebec" personally...my point was that it has nothing to do with this conversation. You're bringing in Canada's inability to takeover land, into a debate about the US taking over land.

Right, right...everyone will laugh at the US. Is that the best you can come up with? We'll just use the military that "wont get us far" to take care of that eh? harharharhar.
    Just because we weren't in a disagreement doesn't mean it's not a part of this debate, as it's a valid thing to point out.

I know what you meant when you said "Fuck Quebec" and I meant the same when I said I could say the same about Texas and Florida.
    Also, Quebec was Canada, it's not Canada that took itself over, it's the English colonies.... The same ones that took over the land known as the United States of America, except you guys fought 'yourselves' for independence... So yeah... Same people, different name, basically failed to take us over, yet you got Florida and Texas.... Which is exactly my point... They simply sucked. You wouldn't be able to takeover an entire Country or two.

And lololol at your whole argument now is just using your military. Because blowing up the rest of the world will really keep you guys alive? I mean yeah, it will keep you alive in the sense that other countries won't be there to blow you up (unless they do first) but then you'll all just rot away.
    Which is back to my proof. You won't get anywhere with your military. You'll just end up killing yourselves = the failure of your "all powerful" country.

How did this get from you misreading what I said, to a "leave wiy alone" conversation?

"Just trying to get you to point out what keeps him from being anti-usa."

I don't understand this at all.Obviously nothing is holding him back...considering that he is freely going against the US at every chance he gets...No, what was blown out of proportion is you comparing Wiy's US hate, to my lifestyle.
    This is not a leave WIY alone conversation. I would never start one of those. Haha. He can hold his own. (as illogical as it may be when he does)

This all branched off from "pro anti-usa". You then told me that there is a difference between being "pro anti-usa" and being "anti-usa". That means there must be something that keeps WIY from qualifying for "anti-usa" and instead leaves him with only "pro anti-usa"
    Latest Weapon Modifier (SFCO) Version: 9.0 OpenSource Download
    Latest Weapon Modifier (SFLS) Version: 1.0 Beta Download

Tutorials
    NitePR Guide by WhoIsYou

+Reputation if you like my work =] Thanks!

How did this get from you misreading what I said, to a "leave wiy alone" conversation?

"Just trying to get you to point out what keeps him from being anti-usa."

I don't understand this at all.Obviously nothing is holding him back...considering that he is freely going against the US at every chance he gets...

No, what was blown out of proportion is you comparing Wiy's US hate, to my lifestyle.
    I am in no way "against the USA"
    I'm against people like you who think it's almighty because of your military.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    Just because we weren't in a disagreement doesn't mean it's not a part of this debate, as it's a valid thing to point out.

I know what you meant when you said "Fuck Quebec" and I meant the same when I said I could say the same about Texas and Florida.
    Also, Quebec was Canada, it's not Canada that took itself over, it's the English colonies.... The same ones that took over the land known as the United States of America, except you guys fought 'yourselves' for independence... So yeah... Same people, different name, basically failed to take us over, yet you got Florida and Texas.... Which is exactly my point... They simply sucked. You wouldn't be able to takeover an entire Country or two.

And lololol at your whole argument now is just using your military. Because blowing up the rest of the world will really keep you guys alive? I mean yeah, it will keep you alive in the sense that other countries won't be there to blow you up (unless they do first) but then you'll all just rot away.
    Which is back to my proof. You won't get anywhere with your military. You'll just end up killing yourselves = the failure of your "all powerful" country.
    It's not even worth extending this any more with you. Everything you bring up is so juvenile, it's pathetic. You seriously need to stick to debating about things that you know about, because it's not working for you in this topic. Maybe in your head it is, but anyone who see's this will laugh at you.

I know you think I'm wrong, but it's ok...you don't know any better. Wait a few years until after you've taken some real college government classes to debate about it.

I am in no way "against the USA"
    I'm against people like you who think it's almighty because of your military.
    Ha! Show me where I said it's almighty only because of it's Military. It was YOU who said that all we have is a military. Hypocrite much?

It's not even worth extending this any more with you. Everything you bring up is so juvenile, it's pathetic. You seriously need to stick to debating about things that you know about, because it's not working for you in this topic. Maybe in your head it is, but anyone who see's this will laugh at you.

I know you think I'm wrong, but it's ok...you don't know any better. Wait a few years until after you've taken some real college government classes to debate about it.
    It's really funny because I could pretty much say the exact same thing to you.
    Anyway, enjoy yourself thinking you're uber 1337 because your country has a big army.

Ha! Show me where I said it's almighty only because of it's Military. It was YOU who said that all we have is a military. Hypocrite much?
    It's what you bring up in every other argument.
    "Zomfg we has bigg0r army we r pwn Canada easy!"

Quote Originally Posted by MAD Industries View Post
    This is not a leave WIY alone conversation. I would never start one of those. Haha. He can hold his own. (as illogical as it may be when he does)

This all branched off from "pro anti-usa". You then told me that there is a difference between being "pro anti-usa" and being "anti-usa". That means there must be something that keeps WIY from qualifying for "anti-usa" and instead leaves him with only "pro anti-usa"
    No no buddy, you took that wrong. You quoted "pro anti-usa" as one term...which like you said, is contradictory.

Now, how I said it was pro anti-usa. If I had said he was straight up anti-usa, that'd be pushing it. If I say he's in agreement with anti-usa (pro anti-usa), that expresses how I feel perfectly.

It's stupid that it's coming down to this.

It's really funny because I could pretty much say the exact same thing to you.
    Anyway, enjoy yourself thinking you're uber 1337 because your country has a big army.
    Nah, I'll enjoy knowing that I'm uber 1337 because my country has a big army, and much more as well.

It's what you bring up in every other argument.
    "Zomfg we has bigg0r army we r pwn Canada easy!"
    In this situation, that's what it comes down to. What do you expect me to brag about, that we make better cars?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast