+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    Okay well have fun exploring Canada on foot for food?
    Who said anything about 'on foot'?

Quote Originally Posted by Pain_ELementaL View Post
    Who said anything about 'on foot'?
    Mkay, so how else would you manage? Don't forget all this was under the circumstance that all the countries stopped supporting each other (otherwise you would have never attacked Canada).
    So what are you gonna use? Bicycles? Roller blades? You won't be finding fuel in the middle of Canada, so cars, planes, or anything else is out of the question.

Mkay, so how else would you manage? Don't forget all this was under the circumstance that all the countries stopped supporting each other (otherwise you would have never attacked Canada).
    So what are you gonna use? Bicycles? Roller blades? You won't be finding fuel in the middle of Canada, so cars, planes, or anything else is out of the question.
    Ha, I'm not keeping any of that in mind. The scenario changed when you said the US couldn't take over Canada or Mexico. The whole 'countries working on their own' was a scenario of the past, and you know it sucka.

We'll be taking our fuel-powered vehicles now.

Ha, I'm not keeping any of that in mind. The scenario changed when you said the US couldn't take over Canada or Mexico. The whole 'countries working on their own' was a scenario of the past, and you know it sucka.

We'll be taking our fuel-powered vehicles now.
    LOLOL wow, you ARE stupid. Nothing ever changed. That was the point, you said the US would take over Canada and Mexico if all countries stopped supporting each other. AND YOU KNOW IT SUCKA!!!!!

LOLOL wow, you ARE stupid. Nothing ever changed. That was the point, you said the US would take over Canada and Mexico if all countries stopped supporting each other. AND YOU KNOW IT SUCKA!!!!!
    Show me where I said that, I'd love to see.

And you have no place to call me stupid, as I'm farther and more successful than you'll ever be. Enjoy endless nights of 4chan for the rest of your life.

Show me where I said that, I'd love to see.

And you have no place to call me stupid, as I'm farther and more successful than you'll ever be. Enjoy endless nights of 4chan for the rest of your life.
    Lolol keep telling yourself that to help you sleep at night.

i dont think i should get involved but i read all 13 F-ing PAGES OF THIS THREAD

and i want to point a few things out

WIY you were geting somewere with the "on foot" idea
    it is a fact that the world is going to run out of oil in a few decades(dont remember how many)
    so Russia the USA's #1 enemy is not attacking the USA because Russia knows that
    1. blowing up all of America is a waste of fuel because you dont gain anything from it(The USA isnt fighting them right now why waste fuel on blowing up a "super power" THAT U COULD USE).
    2. The USA is to powerful to be taken over by force.
    3. Russia has other problems to deal with and so does the USA.

China supplies the USA with almost EVERYTHING at a cheap price,
    if you attack china your economy drops 75% MINIMUM

and even if you take over Canada and Mexico
    HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE OVER THE REST OF THE WORLD WHEN YOU OUT OF RESOURCES
    sure you'll probably drop a few nukes on the earth, but NO ONE CAN RULE THE WORLD (as of today) SO WHY IS THE USA ANY DIFFERENT ???????
    Last edited by supafly12; 10-01-2009 at 07:15 AM.
    My first Tut...
    http://www.codinghs.com/forums/showt...7491#post67491
    100th post lol i wish it was something else...
    http://www.codinghs.com/forums/showt...6873#post66873
    [04-07, 17:32] mark12 lol
    [04-07, 17:32] supafly12 HAPPY ILLEGAL FIREWORKS DAY
    [04-03, 02:14] shawnsx I'm tired
    [04-03, 02:16] shawnsx I just figured out 1337=leet
    [04-03, 02:25] supafly12 lol
    [04-03, 02:25] supafly12 want a cookie???

WIY, your failing.
    how about a nitrogen powered car? they exist. they are not marketed because nitrogen is super flammable, unlike gas which is flammable, but nitrogen could take out a whole road in a car crash. but that out of mind, NO ONE needs to support you in the effort of getting it. you can do it your self, at home if you have the proper equipment. like pain said, soaring un employment and people will risk it for some money and food for there family's. and the only way that is kind of probable to take down america would be get china to claim our debt. but honestly good luck with that, were strong and would shut them down. then your going to make the argument america isnt the strongest. then ill tell you too fuck your self, i didnt see people fleeing from euro and coming to canada? why? canada sucks, youve got nothing there. free healthcare? whoopty fuckin doo, you get you free health care AFTER you make an appointment, so fuck your health care.

Quote Originally Posted by supafly12 View Post
    and even if you take over Canada and Mexico
    HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE OVER THE REST OF THE WORLD WHEN YOU OUT OF RESOURCES
    sure you'll probably drop a few nukes on the earth, but NO ONE CAN RULE THE WORLD (as of today) SO WHY IS THE USA ANY DIFFERENT ???????
    Whoa whoa now, I never said US could take over the entire world by itself...that would be stupid.

Too long didn't read.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast