PDA

View Full Version : Socom Confrontation

Pain_ELementaL
08-04-2009, 06:11 AM
Just figured I'd throw this out there to those who didn't know, this is primarily what the staff of CHS play on the PS3 online.

Don't listen to the people who bitch about this game, I can guarantee that if you want an awesome tactical shooter, this is where it's at. Sonnie, WIY, and myself play this most nights of the week for hours.

The game does have issues, but they certainly are not enough to hinder the fun factor that you only get from Socom. (Not to mention, big patches are in the making, along with future DLC)

So whatcha waitin' fer? Get it!

xWhite_Shadowx
08-04-2009, 06:51 AM
I'm getting it stop rubbing it in my face!

WhoIsYou
08-04-2009, 06:53 AM
Kill3r has it, as does scruffy.
White Shadow is getting it.
So c'mon guys, pick up a copy :D
Even Phython has it! And you all know how hard it is for him to get up and go to the store. So that alone tells you it ,ust be a great game.

CaNANDian
08-04-2009, 07:33 AM
guise,im returning it now... lulz i dnt really like it and gunna pre order NHL 10 ftw

WhoIsYou
08-04-2009, 08:33 AM
You suck, gtfo.

Pain_ELementaL
08-04-2009, 01:20 PM
You suck, gtfo.

Agreed.

Kill3r is being just like Scruffy, deciding they don't like it before they even play a real game (ranked demo etc)

xWhite_Shadowx
08-04-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm playing unranked until im semi-good so my KD ration can be kept at 2 >.<

WhoIsYou
08-04-2009, 04:32 PM
I'm playing unranked until im semi-good so my KD ration can be kept at 2 >.<

Lol then you'll be playing unranked for a year, have fun.

CaNANDian
08-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Agreed.

Kill3r is being just like Scruffy, deciding they don't like it before they even play a real game (ranked demo etc)

i did play ranked but just not my kind of game

Scruffy120
08-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Agreed.

lol, i still have it nubber......i was playing yesterday with sonnie xD
i jsut dont like how its got a big head, the character =\ makes it hard to aim...i need practice =]

Syphongamer08
08-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Just figured I'd throw this out there to those who didn't know, this is primarily what the staff of CHS play on the PS3 online.

Don't listen to the people who bitch about this game, I can guarantee that if you want an awesome tactical shooter, this is where it's at. Sonnie, WIY, and myself play this most nights of the week for hours.

The game does have issues, but they certainly are not enough to hinder the fun factor that you only get from Socom. (Not to mention, big patches are in the making, along with future DLC)

So whatcha waitin' fer? Get it!

it would really make my day if they added old map packs. i have good friends from ca who left me there when they moved on to confrontation. how is it overall? i heard you lose your rank when you go to a new clan?

lol, i still have it nubber......i was playing yesterday with sonnie xD
i jsut dont like how its got a big head, the character =\ makes it hard to aim...i need practice =]

put it in first person and learn how to softspot

Pain_ELementaL
08-05-2009, 04:32 PM
it would really make my day if they added old map packs. i have good friends from ca who left me there when they moved on to confrontation. how is it overall? i heard you lose your rank when you go to a new clan?

put it in first person and learn how to softspot

As long as you get kicked out of a clan, and don't quit it...you keep your rank.

Kryss
08-05-2009, 05:05 PM
for my first time playing with the staff i kicked ass except sonnie kept killing me -_-