PDA

View Full Version : Organization

nx.dcr
07-21-2009, 03:18 PM
To me it looks like theres way too many sections and they could be used as subforums... It looks so stretched and like theres so many damn forums lol.

My idea?

Free Chat
-Contest Corner

Site announcements
-Site Rules
-The Staff Team

Psp News & Discussion
-Psp Help

Just in general, maybe compacting the forums a little more so they dont looks so stretched and so many sections?

So i think those forums with the dash next to them should be used as subforums in the right sections.

nx.dcr
07-21-2009, 06:29 PM
whatever you say tact :p

ArmedllllKiLLa
07-21-2009, 09:05 PM
To me it looks like theres way too many sections and they could be used as subforums... It looks so stretched and like theres so many damn forums lol.

My idea?

Free Chat
-Contest Corner

Site announcements
-Site Rules
-The Staff Team

Psp News & Discussion
-Psp Help

Just in general, maybe compacting the forums a little more so they dont looks so stretched and so many sections?

So i think those forums with the dash next to them should be used as subforums in the right sections.

I'll figure where that one should go later. Also i agree with tact on the site rules as a sub-forum thing... we need it by its own so new users can see it easily.

I fixed some, but not those in particular.

Syphongamer08
07-22-2009, 12:21 AM
you should put staff applications in with site announcments

SmExY_AsHLeY
07-22-2009, 01:43 PM
i agree there are way to many forms kind easy to get lost lol.. just say new people get lost easy and then they ask the staff and really its right in front of them but eh what can ya do :)

Syphongamer08
07-22-2009, 03:45 PM
maybe we should put everything with the word staff in it into a new forum