PDA

View Full Version : Add cfw and ofw subforums!!!! Plz

Syphongamer08
06-18-2009, 06:44 AM
ok so this evening i added the 5.50 Gen-A CFW right well when i installed it i found out i didnt like it (big shocker there). So in order to get 5.00 m33-6 again i had to downgrade all over again, and it was very fustrasting. So i had no problem adding 3.71 but the updates that required sony OFW updates to add the m33 updates well those were a bitch. But only because dark alex's site is poorly orginized, not to mention in espanlo. But anyway i finally found the OFW downloads to install 4.01 and 5.00, but like i said it was a bitch and now im very adjictated.

So what im suggesting is add a new sub forum under PSP central section that has CFW updates and OFW updates, that way people who make stupid mistakes like i did dont have to go fishing all over thirty differant sites just to find two stupid downloads.... ;-)

WhoIsYou
06-18-2009, 03:20 PM
That section already exists...
and if you can't find what you need there, qj tends to have all the updates.

Syphongamer08
06-18-2009, 03:37 PM
yea imn saying take the cfw section out of psp central and make onother bar thing and in that bar put CFW updates and OFW updates, that would make things way eaiser. cuz im pretty sure we dont have a OFW update section

EDIT- Lol `nvm thats what i get for assuming