PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Renegrade Squadron PSP

abrokenrose
06-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Ok so im New to all of this stuff and i have no idea what im doing.
I downloaded the hack from here http://www.psphacksmods.com/2007/11/01/s...at-device/
I Made a new folder on my psp memory stick and named it SEPlugins
i then opend a notepade file and put ms0:/seplugins/SWRSHACKER.prx and i named the file game.txt
after that I put the SWRSHACKER.prx file into the SEPlugins folder.
I try it out on the psp L+R+up and it doesnt work
im not sure if i did everytin right
im hearing your supposed to go to recovery mode and idk how to get their i also hear you need a pandora battery or change your firmware idk please help im totally stuck!!

I just recently got the eboot file and firmware in an update file and i just need to update then i think i need the pandora battery and idk wat to do from their please helpp im totally confused i tried youtube nd videos but their different and idk they confuse me

Darth Bane
06-02-2009, 10:01 PM
You need CFW (a pandora and Magic Memory stick) to use this. I have it and it works. but you need to have a hacked psp

Homer
06-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Wrong section...

yokid
10-07-2009, 08:24 PM
how do you enable the nitePr or whatever you call it on your psp i need help i suck because im new to this can someone please help me i try to add the nitepr and it says you use it while your psp is on but i dont know how to do that can someone with experience help me to this please.

i dont know whats firmware and some 3.71 m33 firmware whats that and whats recovery mode i need help with this whole thing well only adding the nitepr to your psp cuase that part is really hard for me can someone help me please

demon450
10-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Go to the tut section n no double posting

yokid
10-08-2009, 04:07 PM
do you have to have a mod psp or something or a hacked psp or something for all this nitepr stuff with some CFW (pandora and majic memory stick) if thats what CFW means. Do you have to get all that to hack the games. Can people please give me answers please im new to all this please and thank you.

xXDaRealDealXx
11-25-2009, 10:14 PM
would 5.00m33-6 work?