PDA

View Full Version : Knowledge base?

Jackal
03-31-2009, 03:25 PM
how about setting up a centralized location/Post for nothing more than a knowledge base for troubleshooting issues? maybe even create a Sharepoint site? or have a SQL database on the back end cause the knowledge base for PSP hackers im sure will get pretty big after a year of updating it....

Mako-Infused
04-01-2009, 09:23 AM
good idea
!
almost like a wiki for the psp

WhoIsYou
04-01-2009, 04:08 PM
That would require quality writters, with a good vocabulary and proper grammar, that have enough time and knowledge to write that shit out......

Scruffy120
04-01-2009, 08:08 PM
That would require quality writters, with a good vocabulary and proper grammar, that have enough time and knowledge to write that shit out......

good, you and WMD get workin xD
jk....good idea thought!

WMD54
04-01-2009, 08:12 PM
good, you and WMD get workin xD
jk....good idea thought!
lol...
actually, if people like wrote stuff up and then submitted it, i might not mind reading over it and organizing that stuff. depends.

Scruffy120
04-01-2009, 08:49 PM
lol...
actually, if people like wrote stuff up and then submitted it, i might not mind reading over it and organizing that stuff. depends.

same...i think im good at breaking things down o_O
whats better then the the nub teachin the nubs? its like a FAIL vs FAIL kinda thing.....only FAIL can win ;)

Jackal
04-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Awesome, I'm pretty qualified for programming sql.. but it's a time issue with me becoming a new father, and just getting my MCSE is taking alot of time outta me.... i have all the resources if anyone wants the teachers edition books... i think most of them are in PDF... i even have ISO's of all the test out stuff so sonnie, if you want a good teaching app let me know i have ALL the TEST out stuff... C+, N+, MCSE, CCNA, MCP, and i have a platinum membership to MSDN.Microsoft.com with every program they make.. just up to you to crack the key...