PDA

View Full Version : Why don't make a glitch section???

KillerFitfh
04-15-2008, 03:57 PM
As the title says why don't make a glitch section....it would be nice LoL i know many glitches for dark mirror and 2 for logan's shadow

SeVeRe
04-15-2008, 06:12 PM
But if you release glitches then everyone is doing them and ruining the game. Unless Sony patches them up then it's a different story. Glitches don't even need a program or two like hacks do, which is why glitches are easier to do and spread even more...

idk, just in my opinion

SonniE
04-15-2008, 06:43 PM
ill consider it maybe ill put a postlimit on it
ex: need 5 posts to view

colterknight
04-15-2008, 07:59 PM
i agree with SeVeRe

KillerFitfh
04-16-2008, 06:32 AM
all people that come here have a costum firmware and nitepr or most of them, if they can hack why teach them to glitch too ? glitches sometimes are funnier than codes and i think that glitches are more ""fair"" because you dont mod any value, i know that you can glitch with ur psp without CF or nitepr....anyway it would be a good idea to make a post limit or something like if u dont post any glitch u will not see the others Lol srry 4 english

Hacker117
04-16-2008, 02:30 PM
i think that glitches are more ""fair"" because you dont mod any value

Lol........ modding values has nothing to do with being fair. You think that Going invis / skywalking is fair (zip glitch) or lockn you player in place while you run around and score easy kills (Brudaha glitch).

Pain_ELementaL
04-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Actually killerfifth, glitches do change the values of addresses in normal gameplay. You might not be doing it with an outside application, but it's still changing the values to something they weren't meant to be.

KillerFitfh
04-17-2008, 02:15 PM
lol yes maybe but if we cheat whats the problem with glitching lets make a section xD!!

Da1unv
04-17-2008, 07:20 PM
hmm yea..thats a GREAT idea.

ArmedllllKiLLa
04-20-2008, 12:41 AM
I agree with serve. Also glitchs are easy. Just look at the person that does it Lol. Na jk but like all SFDM glitchs are mostly all know

UDEADMOFO
05-17-2008, 04:27 PM
also two some glitches cause a limited effect which i.e could get u stuck or u gotta kill yourself, dun gotta worry bout that with an outside app.

Phython74
05-18-2008, 01:03 PM
i don't want a glitch section for these reasons

1. people who don't know how to hack will be more annoying

2. this is a hacking site i never saw the word glitch on here

3.i think it will cost some money to make it ( i don't know if it is correct so don't

♥♥♥♥♥ at me )

UDEADMOFO
05-18-2008, 01:09 PM
i don't want a glitch section for these reasons

1. people who don't know how to hack will be more annoying

2. this is a hacking site i never saw the word glitch on here

3.i think it will cost some money to make it ( i don't know if it is correct so don't

♥♥♥♥♥ at me )
yea this isnt to make nubs even more nubish.

Phython74
05-18-2008, 03:32 PM
you don't know this

UDEADMOFO
05-18-2008, 04:05 PM
ok ok i admit that was WIDE open to that, but still man tired of haven to turn on shit like wall piecer to kill 1 guy in a stupid glitch that makes a map have .3% more space and see a bunch of 1 color on the screen to see everyone, although they still cant do anything.

Phython74
05-18-2008, 11:26 PM
then if they make a glitch section that will happen alot more

nx.dcr
07-28-2008, 10:11 PM
i say we go with this idea of making a glitch section. think about it. it will give us some cool new things to mess around with in games. plus if your on this site your already hacking anyway. its not like everyone is gonna run off and love glitches. it will be a kinda side fun just to mess around with. plus im sure some of you people who know how to make hacks might know how to turn some cool glitches into a hack. inspiration?? and for us who dont know how to make hacks if we run into something cool we can help a little too.