PDA

View Full Version : New forum

silvercola
01-16-2009, 07:24 PM
I think we should add a place on this forumms called Community Support

Community Support I would describe as

Having problems with any aspect of life? Struggling with commitments? Been dumped? Ask here and receive advice.

Since I think some members here really could use a forum like that.

nx.dcr
01-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Mabybe, but i consider that free chat..
Maybe if it was a sub in free chat or junk

WMD54
01-16-2009, 07:40 PM
it's a good idea, and in an ideal environment i could see it working, but i don't think some of the people on here are mature enough to where it would be successful.

nx.dcr
01-16-2009, 07:52 PM
thats true. very few people here would be mature about real life problems.
some might just flame people.

silvercola
01-16-2009, 08:19 PM
People who are mature and want to give will and if the mature person saw the immature person gave bad advice or make a joke of that persons problem. I think they would say that what you said wasn't acceptable and this is a real problem so there is nothing to joke about. Some people who can be immature can also be mature when they must. If this idea was approved I want it to have its own forum not a sub forum since this is WAY different than free chatting or JUNK.

WhoIsYou
01-16-2009, 08:34 PM
How can it be different from free chat :O Free chat is anything. =l

silvercola
01-16-2009, 08:50 PM
How can it be different from free chat :O Free chat is anything. =l

Well anything yes but I think people will see freechat JOKE. I think that this should be made CLEAR that topics people Post are serious and should be taken serious. Also the more forums you got the more interesting the site is and people who need advice are very appealed to forum.

WMD54
01-17-2009, 12:35 AM
well if someone seems like they're suicidal we can just refer them here (http://www.codinghs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4998). liability issues resolved :G

nx.dcr
01-17-2009, 03:05 AM
Yeah tact brings up a very good legal matter,
to me it just sounds like a forum that has the description of "FLAME MY PROBLEMS"

silvercola
01-17-2009, 10:00 AM
Tac is right,