PDA

View Full Version : Troublemaker or Infraction-reciever?

SGT_PiTBULL
12-01-2008, 02:48 AM
Have you done either?

WhoIsYou
12-01-2008, 03:11 AM
Trouble? Yeah... A Bit =D

2 Infractions, 1 from J3ll0 for double posting but it was reversed after I yelled at him, it was caused due to Jam's posts being pruned.

2nd was from WS, I called him a girl and he happened to be PMSing that day so he infracted me... I yelled at him via pm and he deleted the post =]

^Both before I became Super Mod

SGT_PiTBULL
12-01-2008, 03:24 AM
I got one infraction from WS. I guess i insulted a staff member, which happened to be Gamer (my fwend nao).

*So he said and i quote, "SGT for the comments your post will be deleted and you will be infracted. Any moderator that decides to reverse it will get banned. End of story, and thread closed."
**But he did not do as he said and instead he EDITED my post and said and i quote again, "i am a stupid retard who needs to do his research"
***Very nice of him huh? :)

Oh and i "leaked" gun mods from VIP such as the Knife, fire, shock, explode M16K and such. Easlily made gun mods if you just use the Famas ones that were released.
Gun mods is easily made yo. :\

_PRaLiNeS_
12-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Infracted twice by tacticalmobius.

The first one SB posted a video that was the "PS4" and it was a rickroll. i quadruple posted after it... In my sig.

The 2nd one was for a racist joke in the junk section. It was funny, but pretty bad.

SGT_PiTBULL
12-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Yea it says that you got an infraction for quadruple posting in your sig.

nx.dcr
12-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Lolz. Neva had a infraction.
Neva done nothin bad.
The ONLY thing i got in trouble for if you even consider it bad,
Is i had a GFx site's Userbar in my sig.

Didnt know it was considered "Advertising" thought that was just competition sites and stuff.

WMD54
12-01-2008, 11:36 PM
does infracting myself count (i was really really drunk)
L
M
A
O

i guess i'm not surprised you did something like that =p

SGT_PiTBULL
12-01-2008, 11:56 PM
does infracting myself count (i was really really drunk)

LoFL.

You infracted yourself
I'm sure there was a reason besides being drunk. xD

Cereal_Man
12-02-2008, 12:12 AM
like 2 big ass fights um and insulting a staff member i think i called him a noob

Mako-Infused
12-02-2008, 05:00 PM
lmao - i got infracted by tact for racist jokes.... they were damn funny though...

__STRELOK__
12-02-2008, 07:43 PM
i got infracted by j3ll0 and kill3r

WMD54
12-03-2008, 11:51 PM
i got an infraction a long time ago back when i had just joined for double post and i think outside links, then everything was going just great until i got a warning yesterday from Tact for not being scared of him =p

Dear WMD54,

You have received a warning at PSP Hack Squad.

Reason:
-------
not being scared of me

for not being scared of me lol
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
PSP Hack Squad

Phython74
12-04-2008, 12:02 AM
i have gotten 6 infractions most of them for flaming and being me so yea i don't know what the rest are for i have to check later on

and to tell you the truth this is the first time i read this thread and i honestly thought it was about me no lie

Fiend009
12-04-2008, 12:29 AM
Never have and I plan on keeping it that way.

xWhite_Shadowx
12-04-2008, 01:13 AM
tact always finds a reason to infract me, other than that i dont think ive been infracted

CaNANDian
12-04-2008, 02:06 AM
I've never been infracted :)

But i have given out close to 10 or more. =)

SGT_PiTBULL
12-04-2008, 02:35 AM
Dear SGT_PiTBULL,

You have received an infraction at PSP Hack Squad.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
You aren't allowed to yell/curse at a moderator, especially when you're wrong.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

i am a stupid retard who needs to do his research

All the best,
PSP Hack Squad
Teehee. ^_^
Funny thing is, i'm friends with the person i cursed at now.

ArmedllllKiLLa
12-05-2008, 04:31 AM
Never been infracted :cool:. I've given out tons of infractions/warnings though...