PDA

View Full Version : New Thread

_xXxDPHSxXx_
11-12-2008, 04:33 PM
every1 who made codes post a thread with his nm n edit when he mks new 1z
................ 4 example : Sonnie post his SF codes in SF section (at the front of it not in specific 1 of SF series) n do the same in socom n so on ... n any1 who made codes mk a thread like him ... gd idea ???
EDiT: i 4got 2 add poll =]

ouchy2
11-13-2008, 07:10 PM
Um, just a note, cjawcrusher512 is a spambot/spammer. Don't quote his posts, WiY either closes the thread or gets mad.

WhoIsYou
11-13-2008, 07:15 PM
He didnt know though, thought it was actually someone agreeing with him...

_xXxDPHSxXx_
11-14-2008, 03:04 AM
He didnt know though, thought it was actually someone agreeing with him...

hmm i didn no ... but wen u delete his post delete mine 2 so i dont look like double posting ^^ n r u agreein ??

4 ouch2 y WiY mite close it or gets mad ???!!!! how do i no tht if hes a spammer .... n reply 2 him shuldn mk him close it ... he closes in case of the thread is unusefull or his goal is 2 spam =] i don think this 1 is in the these 2 choices

_xXxDPHSxXx_
11-14-2008, 02:24 PM
this suggestion is up to the junior admins

hmm .. ok i m w8in 4 their replies .. y didn u give ur opinion its priceless ^^

WhoIsYou
11-14-2008, 05:02 PM
this suggestion is up to the junior admins

Ok well, it's a good way to keep things organized, so people can do it if they'd like.

But I dont think people should be forced to archive their codes in the specific game sections.

No from me unless someone convinces me otherwise.

ouchy2
11-14-2008, 05:07 PM
hmm i didn no ... but wen u delete his post delete mine 2 so i dont look like double posting ^^ n r u agreein ??

4 ouch2 y WiY mite close it or gets mad ???!!!! how do i no tht if hes a spammer .... n reply 2 him shuldn mk him close it ... he closes in case of the thread is unusefull or his goal is 2 spam =] i don think this 1 is in the these 2 choices

Sorry it wasn't supposed to come off mean, but WiY closed a thread that the spambot posted in and he mentioned something about it. Sorry again, I was just trying to let you know.

_xXxDPHSxXx_
11-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Ok well, it's a good way to keep things organized, so people can do it if they'd like.

But I dont think people should be forced to archive their codes in the specific game sections.

No from me unless someone convinces me otherwise.

u didn give ur opinion in da poll =[

WhoIsYou
11-16-2008, 01:22 PM
@ouchy: The reason that thread was closed was because it was old. I was angry because its been said multiple times not to quote bots as it just doules the spam. Besides, it's not like they'll come back and read it...

@dphs: voted...

_xXxDPHSxXx_
11-16-2008, 02:25 PM
@dphs: voted...

wtf man y no .. i think its gd idea .. now the 1st Jr Admin voted .. 2 left