PDA

View Full Version : Cheats Related Fireteam Bravo 2 online

dragoonkid
10-28-2008, 04:37 PM
I have a request for those who use cheats for this game online only.

There are too many hackers online on Fireteam bravo 2.It would be great if no one uses any cheats for this game,because using them would not make the fun.Let's play this game Cheats and Hack free for online.Sooner or later no one would want to play it online and I know many of you like this game so play fair and square.

Thousands of players login to play fireteam bravo 1 and 2 to play online,let's just keep the thousands increasing.

I hope everyone on this forum and other game hacking sites would do this too.
It's nice to see people who are creative and intelligent to come up with these cheats.But please Stop hacking and cheating in this game.Fair and square is what wins the game ! :WooT:

dragoonkid
10-29-2008, 04:58 PM
I see....that on one cares......

jonw2693
10-29-2008, 06:13 PM
this post is pointless. 1. if sony and zipper let there be holes in their system, let them be found out. 2. most of us only use hax wen theres some nub hacker in the room and everyones whining and shit

lerit50
10-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Dragoon Kid... use the edit button....aaannddd this is the wrong section
and don't come to a hacking site and complain about how people hack. The people that complain about hackers are the ones that can't do it themselves -_-

And btw thousands of people don't play FB2

CaNANDian
10-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Dragoon Kid... use the edit button....aaannddd this is the wrong section
and don't come to a hacking site and complain about how people hack. The people that complain about hackers are the ones that can't do it themselves -_-

And btw thousands of people don't play FB2

uhh yes they do

lerit50
10-29-2008, 06:49 PM
uhh yes they do

Oh lol i signed on one day and there weren't 1000's

nx.dcr
10-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Why dont you just start hacking your self? I like the courage but theres no way in hell people here arnt gonna hack... codinghs has the most filled codes section on the net that ive ever seen. And most of us dont even hack alot. Just when its fun, someone else hacks, or like lerit said... Theres a lame person talkin sh1t. :)

dragoonkid
11-01-2008, 03:53 PM
i want to hack but i dont to riun a good game....and anyways it has that error connection everytime i activate the cheats and sends me bak to the main menu..and i cant use them cheats...

AlMoStLeGeNdArY
11-09-2008, 04:13 AM
Oh lol i signed on one day and there weren't 1000's

it also depends on what time of the day u sign but it defintley has thousands of people on....As for hack I used to feel the same way but hacking is fun.....I should have started doing it sooner....my FTB2 name is the same as this so if anyone wants to play with me just add me.

sn1p3r987
02-09-2009, 05:58 PM
i want to hack but i dont to riun a good game....and anyways it has that error connection everytime i activate the cheats and sends me bak to the main menu..and i cant use them cheats...

i became a hacker cuz i got so pissd at other hackers so i could like stop them if they go crazy in a ranked game or somethin:WooT:

aZian09_GirL
02-11-2009, 03:50 PM
i became a hacker cuz i got so pissd at other hackers so i could like stop them if they go crazy in a ranked game or somethin:WooT:

mmhmm same with me. anti-kick FTW!

ltdk10
02-26-2009, 10:48 PM
i got the answer to many people that ask. "y do they have to hack in ftb2 online all the time?" well simple because other hackers come to the game n start owning everyone n make the game unfair. And the bam another hacker starts hacking because the other guy thinks he's hackin n all those hackers make the game go from bad to wrose.Other thing is if u hack when someone else is hackin is to show them that their not the only ones that can hack. best thing to do if, once they start hackin leave the game or suffer some of the consequences. The consequences are if you try voting them out they threatened you with "O IM GONNA BOOT THE WHOLE ROOM IF YOU TRY TO VOTE ME OUT" well gues what some of them are just saying it cuz they wanna scare you and some of them actually boot the room.
What i think is for the hackers that play ftb2 please only hack when someone else is hackin so you can make the game fair.
For the other hackers if u guys hack in every single game people are gonna know your username and then when you join a room n see your username they might not wanna play with you.
OK I SAY ALL THIS IS BECAUSE IM A HACKER N YES I HAVE THREATENED PEOPLE WITH "IMA BOOT YOU" WELL PEACE OUT N PLEASE IS YOU FEEL LIKE POSTING BACK AT ME PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO IT. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS POST.