PDA

View Full Version : simple ez m16k gun mod...plz

Jechux
10-13-2008, 07:02 PM
i basically want the code for a gun mod that is an m16k that does a little more damage with more range and more velocity...dats it....i want it so that people cant tell that im really hacking in a gm... i dont want anything extra like different diff scope, super fast fire rate, shoots underwater or infinite ammo. i just want a basic m16k but suuped up a little. any 1 plz.( i tried using SFCO gun modifier but it doesnt want to run in my computer, idk wants wrong.) oh and its for SFCO.

can y help please.

srry i meant can any 1 help.... if so can u add that it has no recoil.

WhoIsYou
10-18-2008, 07:31 PM
First of all, if you have something else to say, press the edit button, don't double and triple post.

As for you request, there are many gun mods that may suit what you want, if not try to send a PM to DarkFlamez, he likes making gun mods for this game.

xWhite_Shadowx
10-18-2008, 07:36 PM
That's fukin' nooby... you want to make it look like you're good by adding damage to your gun, but not make it look like you're hacking? I have no problem with you hacking, I can't stop you, but when it comes to not admitting to the hacking and trying to look good, then HELL no. Locked and if you repost I will ban you. Absurd...

WhoIsYou
10-18-2008, 09:16 PM
Oh hush, maybe he will admit it but just doesnt want a super powered weapon... (yes i read wat he said, he said in the game but he might admit in lobby)

Anyway i wont unlock it so wuss doesnt throw a hissy fit, so just PM dark flamez :]