PDA

View Full Version : Adriana Lima Sig

nx.dcr
09-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Another Sig I Made. I think Its My Best So Far But Idk. tell me If its Shit or If Its Good.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii226/dillon_ritchie/AdrianaLimaSig1.png

xWhite_Shadowx
09-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Looks pretty good. She's fukin hot, did you know she really is a virgin! Anyway a few things you can do to help fix... dont put the text and sub text at two opposite side, also try fixing ur glow settings, or is it stroke? either way its jagged and jagged = bad. A little empty as well, but yeah shes hot id hit that

nx.dcr
09-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Looks pretty good. She's fukin hot, did you know she really is a virgin! Anyway a few things you can do to help fix... dont put the text and sub text at two opposite side, also try fixing ur glow settings, or is it stroke? either way its jagged and jagged = bad. A little empty as well, but yeah shes hot id hit that

Haha thats crazy.

Well I put the text next to each other but im still new to this so i cant get any good text effects yet cuz idk how lol. And i took out the stroke but it still looks jagged. and heres the reason.. because when i scaled the render to the right size it got blurry as hell. so i had to sharpen it and then it was still jagged. then i tried messing with the Contrast and what not to give her better skin but im not sure how good i did. And this may sound Noobish for GFx but i coulndt figure out how to feather the edges lol. like i couldnt find it in PS.

Damn my mom saw this sig lol... shes like ♥♥♥♥♥ing at me and saying i need to get rid of it. so i had to get rid of all my renders and sigs of my hot women lol. so now all i have is my sigs (luckily i saved them on photobucket) and my actual .psd files lol. grr lol. im like Wtf do you want me to make lol? men? hahahha well tell em if its better now lol.

xWhite_Shadowx
09-07-2008, 01:08 AM
Lol your mom made you get rid of that? When my bro saw my boobie gifs he told my mom and my mom's like "I don't care just don't let me see you jacking off." lol anyway, to fix it u might want to get a soft brush, maybe blur or eraser and go around the jagged lines and click along the edges to soften it up. Or u can add a layer of gaussian blur and add a layer mask and brush the render

WhoIsYou
09-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Haha thats crazy.

Well I put the text next to each other but im still new to this so i cant get any good text effects yet cuz idk how lol. And i took out the stroke but it still looks jagged. and heres the reason.. because when i scaled the render to the right size it got blurry as hell. so i had to sharpen it and then it was still jagged. then i tried messing with the Contrast and what not to give her better skin but im not sure how good i did. And this may sound Noobish for GFx but i coulndt figure out how to feather the edges lol. like i couldnt find it in PS.

Damn my mom saw this sig lol... shes like ♥♥♥♥♥ing at me and saying i need to get rid of it. so i had to get rid of all my renders and sigs of my hot women lol. so now all i have is my sigs (luckily i saved them on photobucket) and my actual .psd files lol. grr lol. im like Wtf do you want me to make lol? men? hahahha well tell em if its better now lol.

Lol I don't see why she cares, they're wearing clothing -_-

Lol your mom made you get rid of that? When my bro saw my boobie gifs he told my mom and my mom's like "I don't care just don't let me see you jacking off." lol anyway, to fix it u might want to get a soft brush, maybe blur or eraser and go around the jagged lines and click along the edges to soften it up. Or u can add a layer of gaussian blur and add a layer mask and brush the render

And rofl, did she seriously say that?

As for fixing th sig, you can do the lazy man's way, and cover it with a glow or with a shadow :D

nx.dcr
09-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Lol I don't see why she cares, they're wearing clothing -_-

And rofl, did she seriously say that?

As for fixing th sig, you can do the lazy man's way, and cover it with a glow or with a shadow :D

Yeah lol shes like shes in skanky clothes. and im like okay my bad ill do a guy next time hahahah. but yeah GLOW FTW!! haha thanks guys