PDA

View Full Version : Newest Sig!!!

nx.dcr
08-08-2008, 05:18 AM
Newest sig. still not that great but i actually like this one. i think its kinda good? tell me what you think?

Newest!!!

All Sigs Removed For Newest Sig Go Here:

GTA IV Sig-
http://www.codinghs.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21348#post21348

MZA
08-08-2008, 06:25 AM
what would real kool is if it wwere just the PSP :)
because its an object and the perspective makes it 3-dimensional, i think it would work well without the limits of a small sized canvas.....
i say scrap the bg (although it is pretty sweet :)) but just make sure u can see the whole psp :)

WhoIsYou
08-08-2008, 06:32 AM
To add to what ^^ said, possibly make the text neon-like to match the psp kinda :P

MZA
08-08-2008, 06:36 AM
actually.....
i agree with who....
also, the perspective of the text needs changing....
it needs to look like its actually on the screen.....the perspective isnt quite right ATM :P

nx.dcr
08-10-2008, 09:40 AM
what would real kool is if it wwere just the PSP :)
because its an object and the perspective makes it 3-dimensional, i think it would work well without the limits of a small sized canvas.....
i say scrap the bg (although it is pretty sweet :)) but just make sure u can see the whole psp :)

To add to what ^^ said, possibly make the text neon-like to match the psp kinda :P

actually.....
i agree with who....
also, the perspective of the text needs changing....
it needs to look like its actually on the screen.....the perspective isnt quite right ATM :P

Well thanks guys. i apperciate the honest oppions lol.
yeah i like those ideas. ill try it out. see what i can do:
whole psp
text on screen
whole psp

what about a backround tho lol?? should i just do the psp only??

WhoIsYou
08-10-2008, 09:50 AM
Just curious as to why you edited it with a cropped version :s makes it look bad.

But to answer your Q.
Try it without a BG

As for the text, since the psp is sort of on a slant, make the text follow that direction rather than the opposite.

& try to find some sort of neon-ish text or effects so it kinda matches the psp

and leave the psp dont cut off half of it like u just did =S

MZA
08-10-2008, 11:13 AM
lol
who is right :)