PDA

View Full Version : Get a Euro Network Access Code to play Euro Games

CaNANDian
07-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Ok this is how to get a network access code for playing euro games online, u cant play them without this, so here is what i sent to them:

Sent to : help@uk.playstation.com

Hello, Mr/Mr(s)

I recently bought the fun game : Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, i had only played the single player until i finally got a wireless router , and i can now play online, but whenever i try to make a new account it say i need a Network Access Code, i read were it said it should be but i can seem to find it, or have recieved one. I really want to play this with all my mates who say its a great online game. I am missing out on this, Is there a way to get a new one? can you send me one please?

Thank you, appreciate it , waiting for a reply

get it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZYMWSRD not mine
-----------------------

Just change it around a bit and then send :), u will prob get a reply the next day.

Credit to Pralines from PSP_MX for doing it first :) then sign up at: http://www.yourgamingname.com

KiLLSWiTCHx
07-06-2008, 12:14 AM
or u can ask someone u know in the uk and ask them to make a name for u under there profile bcuz i belive they have three spots but this is good to =]

CaNANDian
07-06-2008, 12:44 AM
yeah but then this is easier cuz u can make 1 for someone else u know from NA SFDM

VaLcOrN
07-10-2008, 03:31 PM
how much ppl r on?

Scruffy120
07-10-2008, 04:34 PM
i would imagin the same no? just a diff region? and u cant run that one you psp with out haveing the "fake region" setting set to europe right?

CaNANDian
07-10-2008, 06:15 PM
the most i saw on was around 70 a few days ago, but i think that they still have school or something idk, but i just run it on default region

shivy1991
07-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Nope, we dont have school no more, but hardly any1 in UK actually plays this game so dont bother, luckily i bought mine from US so it was so much simpler....
The UK servers usually have around 20 - 30 ppl max, its pretty boring cos theyre all R's.

Scruffy120
07-10-2008, 09:36 PM
lol, and killer u left it default? your not in EU....no..right? lol << bad question i know just thought id throw it out there!

§PhøbèàPhøb觩
07-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Lol wow..this worked. Thanks for posting it KiLL3R xD :WooT:

Blaze_Fire
07-11-2008, 03:37 PM
LoL, _PRaLiNeS_ is hilarious =]]

_PRaLiNeS_
07-15-2008, 02:37 AM
With each NAC you can create 2 sub accounts, either for yourself or a friend.
You can change your name 3x a year.
Spaces are allowed in Account Handles, but no underscores.

If you happen to get a NAC from them (it took about 3 days for my first request and almost a week for the second NAC)...

look for me, I'm x HomeGrowN x

xWhite_Shadowx
07-15-2008, 02:42 AM
i just finally got my NAC after one week, and i made the iso 30 MBs les if anyone else wants it

_PRaLiNeS_
07-15-2008, 02:51 AM
theres usually about 40 people on between 7 AM and 6 PM Central time.

im kinda regretting telling people about this because now i'm not the only American and i feel sad =(.

and Me n MaX both sent emails at the same time and we both made accounts at the same time.

If it works for you though, post your success stories here. I wanna see your emails that you sent to them.

Blaze_Fire
07-15-2008, 02:14 PM
Holy shlt! It works! Check out my email, lolz =]]

-------------------------------------------

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your recent correspondence.

I have now dispatched an email to your inbox with the subject “Replacement Network Access Code”, this will provide you with the requested Network Access Codes. If you do not receive this e-mail, please make sure to check your Junk/Spam filter.

I hope that this information is helpful, but if you should have any further queries, then please call the Network Gaming Careline on 08702 422 299 (national rate) where a member of our team will be happy to help you further.

Please quote your Reference Number: 1-FZ9PF

Our operating hours are between 8am - 10pm Monday to Friday, and 10am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Yours sincerely,

Jason Chiu
PlayStation Network Gaming Careline
Sony Computer Entertainment UK
Careline: 08702 42 22 99 (National Rate)
E.Mail: UK_help@uk.playstation.com <Help@uk.playstation.com>
Web: <http://www.playstation.co.uk/>

-----Original Message-----

From: peterjennings1985@gmail.com (fake email address =P)
Sent: 15/7/2008 08:42:53 AM
To: "help@uk.playstation.com" <help@uk.playstation.com>
Subject: < No Subject >

"Dear, Mr/Mr(s)

I recently bought a wireless router for my internet, and I relized I
had recently purchased games that are online compatible, but whenever
I try to make a new account it says I need a Network Access Code, i
read were it said it should be but i can seem to find it, or have
recieved one. I really want to play some of these games with all my
mates who say they're great online games. I am really missing out on
playing online with my mates, Is there a way to get one of these
Network Access Codes? Could you possibly send me one so I can play
with my mates?

Thank you, and I would really appreciate it"

It took less than one day too! I sent the email last night, and woke up and found I got the "replacement" NAC!

_PRaLiNeS_
07-17-2008, 01:09 AM
lol. theyve probably gotten so many of these requests. If they didn't outsource the jobs to millions of different people in Asia, they would know that something is up.

Join I <3 USA! [YaNK]

CaNANDian
07-17-2008, 01:35 AM
my cell is: eLLo Mates [ello]

Blaze_Fire
07-17-2008, 01:41 AM
lol. theyve probably gotten so many of these requests. If they didn't outsource the jobs to millions of different people in Asia, they would know that something is up.

Join I <3 USA! [YaNK]
I'll join!