PDA

View Full Version : Lower limits for +REP

WhoIsYou
06-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Um, I can never give anyone +REP anymore, I always get the "You need to distribute more rep before giving to ________________ again"

Or whatever, even after days, or giving rep to other people, I can't give rep back to someone -_-

ArmedllllKiLLa
06-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Yea i agree we should take this out. This happens because someone has so high rep ex. (50) that the system thinks some how your cheating for reps or getting reps for nothing so you can't get rep from a user untill they have gaven alot of people rep befour they give you (ex. like about spread 10 reps to other users). I think the resrictions should be 3 reps for the same person a day and also keep the 1 +rep per post.

LeGaCy
06-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Yea i agree we should take this out. This happens because someone has so high rep ex. (50) that the system thinks some how your cheating for reps or getting reps for nothing so you can't get rep from a user untill they have gaven alot of people rep befour they give you (ex. like about spread 10 reps to other users). I think the resrictions should be 3 reps for the same person a day and also keep the 1 +rep per post.

I Agree! :)

WhoIsYou
06-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Wow, some people actually agree with me for once :)
I feel special

(Any second now phy is gonna post and ruin it for me :( )

xWhite_Shadowx
06-12-2008, 05:13 PM
I get that message occasionally but I never add reputation to the same person before giving someone else it.

WhoIsYou
06-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Ok but it's not like give rep to on other person then you can give rep to other people.
Ir would be nice if I can give rep to those people who actually post useful things (uploads, movies, games, applications,) people who mae st00f like sonnie and urself (WS)

Peoplez who make 1337 c0dez...and st00f....but i cant..

deadlytom
06-13-2008, 03:44 PM
fix it then

Scruffy120
06-15-2008, 11:53 AM
yep, i stoped givin rep a while ago due to this plz fix it ?