11) Burnout paradise
12) Unreal tournament 3
13) Saints Row 2
14) Midnight club LA
15) I forgot....
if pain replys to this it will be a long ass list

Pain_ELementaL
12-27-2009, 05:17 PM
lol, I'll spare you all and not put down my list.

xWhite_Shadowx
12-27-2009, 08:44 PM
GTFO you ezPlatfag.

BLack_OpsKiLLa
12-28-2009, 12:07 AM
Some one is angry.... Go blow something up i know thats your favorite hobby.

xWhite_Shadowx
12-28-2009, 08:04 AM
Lol? Why would I be angry, I honestly don't care that you buy games according to flashy trophies on your profile, as opposed to actually having fun. But the whole racist comment shows your defensive nature, were you touched as a child? It's okay hun, Shadow's here to make it all better :]

Pain_ELementaL
12-28-2009, 03:43 PM
If he was obsessed with trophies, he wouldn't have just bought Saints Row 2...which has no trophies.

And Wanted is pretty fun, I'll probably buy it eventually.

Syphongamer08
12-28-2009, 04:56 PM
It's okay hun, Shadow's here to make it all better :]

now this part right here disturbs me

xWhite_Shadowx
12-28-2009, 05:27 PM
[/b]

now this part right here disturbs me

Mmm, you want some love too baby? Mkay write yo numbah down darlin'.

Syphongamer08
12-29-2009, 02:20 AM
Mmm, you want some love too A? Mkay write yo numbah down darlin'.

Hey white you sure do have a perty mouth, come over here and squeal like a pig farm boy

BLack_OpsKiLLa
12-30-2009, 07:43 PM
whiteshadow you're a hypocrite i have seen on here you making racist comments. How am i buying games just for trophies? I have actually replayed terminator 3xs because it's that fun to me and i have had fun playing wanted weapons of fate. You're calling me a ezplatfag and you wouldn't bitch about it unless your angry. You bought uncharted 2 which has a easy platinum that can be gotten in 2 weeks.

xWhite_Shadowx
12-30-2009, 07:46 PM
whiteshadow you're a hypocrite i have seen on here you making racist comments. How am i buying games just for trophies? I have actually replayed terminator 3xs because it's that fun to me and i have had fun playing wanted weapons of fate. You're calling me a ezplatfag and you wouldn't bitch about it unless your angry. You bought uncharted 2 which has a easy platinum that can be gotten in 2 weeks.

Only racist comments I make are in good taste and humor, UC2 isn't easy, go play it on Crushing and lets see how fast you beat it, and finding treasures without a guide is mad hard, so shhh.

Pain_ELementaL
12-30-2009, 07:48 PM
Only racist comments I make are in good taste and humor, UC2 isn't easy, go play it on Crushing and lets see how fast you beat it, and finding treasures without a guide is mad hard, so shhh.

But you used a guide ;)

And not to take sides...but Blackops has the CoD:WaW plat...which requires finishing the game on Veteran. WaW Veteran is easily the hardest game I've played on PS3.

BLack_OpsKiLLa
12-30-2009, 07:51 PM
took me a week and like 15+hours of playing time trying to beat it. IT's just certain parts like the sniper mission that i had trouble in. But i found ways to get around getting hitby him.

BLack_OpsKiLLa
12-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Only racist comments I make are in good taste and , UC2 isn't easy, go play it on Crushing and lets see how fast you beat it, and finding treasures without a guide is mad hard, so shhh.
Why yes you are a hypocrite so the next time you call me a racist remember you are racist too. You actually bought a game guide to beat it lmao you nub.

xWhite_Shadowx
12-30-2009, 08:06 PM
Why yes you are a hypocrite so the next time you call me a racist remember you are racist too. You actually bought a game guide to beat it lmao you nub.

Lol? No buddy I use google.

Racist? My girlfriend is like, idk some kind of beaner, I'm Persian, I have all kinds of races for friends, I'm not racist, I just make racist jokes.

BLack_OpsKiLLa
12-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Making racist jokes does make you a racist you idiot.

xWhite_Shadowx
12-31-2009, 03:31 PM
Making racist jokes does make you a racist you idiot.

Nope, not necessarily, and when was the last racist joke I made? Like probably 6 months ago? Yeah, you should probably shut up, I'm not a racist.

Racism - . a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

I don't feel my race is superior to all others and has the right to rule all others, nor do I find any other race inferior, but I CAN find one race more humorous than another.

GeT.oN.My.LeVeL
12-31-2009, 11:24 PM
pussy deleting my comment

Pain_ELementaL
01-01-2010, 04:42 AM
pussy deleting my comment

I deleted it, can't you read? Shape up, or get the fuck out.

Edit: Actually, just get the fuck out. I'm tired of your stupid ass.

BLack_OpsKiLLa
01-01-2010, 05:57 PM
You're so full of it whiteshadow. using the term "kneegrow" shows how ignorant you are. This comment was made a few day s ago. not 6 months ago. If your racist jokes are of good taste then why was that comment not funny. So, you probably should shut up.

Casualdemeanor
01-09-2010, 11:13 PM
But you used a guide ;)

And not to take sides...but Blackops has the A:WaW plat...which requires finishing the game on Veteran. WaW Veteran is easily the hardest game I've played on PS3.

I got that Platinum on my birthday.

WhiTEOnE
03-15-2010, 08:19 PM
kneegrow

Kryss
03-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Lol? Why would I be angry, I honestly don't care that you buy games according to flashy trophies on your profile, as opposed to actually having fun. But the whole racist comment shows your defensive nature, were you touched as a child? It's okay hun, Shadow's here to make it all better :]

i agree im going back to MGO in an hour which has no trophies yet i heard an update soon but idc, i just love the games for them.

Phython74
03-27-2010, 01:48 PM
i agree with White i make racist jokes all the time but I am not racist at all

Keanu
11-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Guys i am playing now a days
Battle field 3
Rage
Asphalt 5
Resident evil5
MW2

Darrius