PDA

View Full Version : Socom Conf. Cold Front Add-on.

Aukele
10-17-2009, 05:05 AM
I just found out that /6 and sony will be charging $15 ($10 for the first 24 hours of release) for this add-on. What do you think? Is it worth it? I might buy it myself...

Tonic
10-17-2009, 05:24 AM
Fuck no, fuck them. They're fucking stupid. Leave it to Canadian game makers to think they can scam millions of more people into junk ass content for a junk ass game. They need to make all their DLC free to repay back the people for ripping them off for a piece of shit game that isn't even worth a buck fifty. Gamestop won't even give you more than $2 for it even if its sealed. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT TELL YOU?!

Aukele
10-17-2009, 05:33 AM
wherr did u get your sigs?

Tonic
10-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Lol. The same place you got your socom one. FYI I developed the cards you use now.

WhoIsYou
10-17-2009, 08:03 AM
Could have sworn they said first DLC = Free...

Tonic
10-17-2009, 11:04 PM
They're Canadians, what the fuck do you expect.

Aukele
10-18-2009, 01:26 AM
yea, i kno, everyone thought it was free! but no they said the dutch and italian addon that comes with patch 1.60 is the free one, plus its up to SCEA to figure out whether to charge or not.

Pain_ELementaL
10-18-2009, 05:31 AM
I think Tonic is just mad because he sucks at Socom :)

The 1.60 patch will have the "free dlc"...2 new factions and some new weapons. Cold Front will have 5 new maps and some other crap.

Peronsally, $10 is nothing...especially when it's going to make the best PS3 online game even more fun.

WhoIsYou
10-18-2009, 05:46 AM
Yeah I figured out the 1.6 DLC thing afterward
It's worth it IMO, although not really sure if I'm gonna get it since I barely play these days.

Tonic
10-18-2009, 06:18 AM
I suck at the game? HA, it's more like WiY and shadow do. Played one game with them and they didn't make it past 5 kills for the entire game. I just got on the game the other day, soon as I get on I had 30 kills and 3 deaths in less then 2 minutes. Games a joke. Go play a game that doesn't involve camping and takes nothing but team work then come back and talk to me.

Pain_ELementaL
10-18-2009, 06:31 AM
I suck at the game? HA, it's more like WiY and shadow do. Played one game with them and they didn't make it past 5 kills for the entire game. I just got on the game the other day, soon as I get on I had 30 kills and 3 deaths in less then 2 minutes. Games a joke. Go play a game that doesn't involve camping and takes nothing but team work then come back and talk to me.

I own over 30 games for the PS3, and have played more...and none of them take the amount of teamwork that Socom does. The closest thing to teamwork is that joke of a Cod/Socom hybrid - Mag.

By the way, the "doesn't involve camping" sounds like a guilty conscience. Most good people I play wear all light armor, and are always on the move...people like white shadow, sonnie, and myself.

I don't understand how you're going to try to throw Wiy and Ws out there like that... when you have 4 MVP's

SonniE
10-18-2009, 06:34 AM
fight back tawnny.

WhoIsYou
10-18-2009, 06:55 AM
Lol Tonic you didn't even play a game with us...
You played like one round and you were trying to hack but failed... Then you sarted TKing or some shit.

Go back to your unranked rooms ^_^

Tonic
10-18-2009, 11:25 PM
I own over 30 games for the PS3, and have played more...and none of them take the amount of teamwork that Socom does. The closest thing to teamwork is that joke of a Cod/Socom hybrid - Mag.

By the way, the "doesn't involve camping" sounds like a guilty conscience. Most good people I play wear all light armor, and are always on the move...people like white shadow, sonnie, and myself.

I don't understand how you're going to try to throw Wiy and Ws out there like that... when you have 4 MVP's

4 MVP's because I don't play the game. When I played ranked i just sat in there with the clan DxI and chatted with them, And I wear light armor. Who the fuck would want to be loaded down and run like a fatty? Come on now. The got damn PSP socom was funner then this one and it had AUTO AIM!!!!!!!!!

And technically that SOCOM isn't socom. Zipper is the ones that MADE the socom series what it WAS. Slanted dicks destroyed it, if they actually spent time learning how to program properly and stop leading people on as if they were "smart" then maybe I'd put a good review for the game. But the fact is my DICK can program better then them. And COD involves NO teamwork what so ever. It's whoever gets the highest kills in the room, the same as socom. The person with the highest kills wins the game for that team. MAG you either work as a fucking team and win or be a jackass and just sit there to get kills thinking OHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'll win the game for my team. WRONG. MAG is what a game should be like, TEAM WORK, not the person with the highest kills to win a game for that team so they can say I"M THE BIGGEST DICK SWINGING KILLER ON THE TEAM!!!!!

And WiY, I sat in there for 1 whole game and the next game I left. And you were the jackass that started team killing because you wouldn't get rid of that piece of shit sniper rifle like me and shadow told you to.

WhoIsYou
10-18-2009, 11:46 PM
Lol nah I didn't start the TKing, you TKed and quit.
And correct, I <3 my sniper rifle :]

Tonic
10-18-2009, 11:51 PM
You started the TK. Everytime I play with your sorry ass i'll record it for things like this.

SonniE
10-18-2009, 11:58 PM
Wiy is a tk'er!

xWhite_Shadowx
10-19-2009, 12:24 AM
This thread isn't about how Tonic has his dick program to feel better about it being small - it's about the add-on, which I probably will buy.

CaNANDian
10-19-2009, 12:50 AM
Wiy is a tk'er!

Very true. :(
I still have nightmares of my 1.5 days of playing with him.

WhoIsYou
10-19-2009, 01:22 AM
Yes, I'm a TKer, I <3 My TKs, but I didn't TK that time... Or at least not first.

Pain_ELementaL
10-19-2009, 03:06 AM
4 MVP's because I don't play the game. When I played ranked i just sat in there with the clan DxI and chatted with them, And I wear light armor. Who the fuck would want to be loaded down and run like a fatty? Come on now. The got damn PSP socom was funner then this one and it had AUTO AIM!!!!!!!!!

And technically that SOCOM isn't socom. Zipper is the ones that MADE the socom series what it WAS. Slanted dicks destroyed it, if they actually spent time learning how to program properly and stop leading people on as if they were "smart" then maybe I'd put a good review for the game. But the fact is my DICK can program better then them. And COD involves NO teamwork what so ever. It's whoever gets the highest kills in the room, the same as socom. The person with the highest kills wins the game for that team. MAG you either work as a fucking team and win or be a jackass and just sit there to get kills thinking OHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'll win the game for my team. WRONG. MAG is what a game should be like, TEAM WORK, not the person with the highest kills to win a game for that team so they can say I"M THE BIGGEST DICK SWINGING KILLER ON THE TEAM!!!!!

And WiY, I sat in there for 1 whole game and the next game I left. And you were the jackass that started team killing because you wouldn't get rid of that piece of shit sniper rifle like me and shadow told you to.

MAG is boring, ugly to look at...and just like every other FPS out there.

Oh look, our dumbass squad leader set the objective to destroy some random bridge! The graphics are worse than some PS2 games, and the gunplay is horrible. The sniper rifles have zero recoil, and shoot as fast as a semi auto AR. Stupid as hell.

I never said COD involved teamwork...I'm the last person who would say that.

Tonic
10-19-2009, 03:55 AM
Awww, someone got stuck with the shitty guns, GET A .50 CAl I bet you'll see the recoil. I piss on you with my .50 cal. SOCOM doesn't even have fucking .50 cals. FUCKING HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRILBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Every real gamer knows confrontation is junk. PSP fags have no idea what a game is supposed to be like. So buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz off biaaaaaaaaaaatch.

Pain_ELementaL
10-19-2009, 04:02 AM
Awww, someone got stuck with the shitty guns, GET A .50 CAl I bet you'll see the recoil. I piss on you with my .50 cal. SOCOM doesn't even have fucking .50 cals. FUCKING HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRILBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Every real gamer knows confrontation is junk. PSP fags have no idea what a game is supposed to be like. So buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz off biaaaaaaaaaaatch.

Why would I purposely use a different sniper rifle...if I had one with 0 recoil and a fast fire rate? Awesome logic there.

Who needs a heavy ass .50 sniper rifle in Socom... when I have a one shot kill Sniper anyways? Another awesome display of logic. (As if it mattered, .50 cal snipers are on the way to Confrontation)

"PSP fags". That's the best you can come up with? Amateur.

WhoIsYou
10-19-2009, 04:29 AM
PSP Fags? :/ I started my gaming with the good old NES and old school Game Boy. >:O

Tonic
10-19-2009, 05:08 AM
What would it matter if .50 cals were on SOCOM, to boot a room all you would have to do is shoot it. LMFAO.
You want logic? Take that foot out your ass and you'll get your logic.

Pain_ELementaL
10-19-2009, 05:19 AM
What would it matter if .50 cals were on SOCOM, to boot a room all you would have to do is shoot it. LMFAO.
You want logic? Take that foot out your ass and you'll get your logic.

That's still the best you can do? You're Lame.

Enjoy relying on air-strikes and your teammates to save your sorry ass in MAG.

Tonic
10-19-2009, 08:31 AM
It's the other way around home boy, I'm saving their asses.
abracadabra BE GONE!

Pain_ELementaL
10-19-2009, 09:25 AM

It's the other way around home boy, I'm saving their asses.
abracadabra BE GONE!

How sure are you about that?

Tonic
10-19-2009, 09:39 AM
I didn't know reviving my team mates was a crime of being a noob. I drop 40 kills easy and still work with my team, the question is, do you? That is a good question indeed.

Pain_ELementaL
10-19-2009, 09:53 AM
I didn't know reviving my team mates was a crime of being a noob. I drop 40 kills easy and still work with my team, the question is, do you? That is a good question indeed.

My point was that you made such a big deal pointing out the required teamwork for MAG...and then proceeded to make it sound like you are the backbone.

Am I a good team-player on MAG? No...only because I don't play it. I got into the first wave of the private beta, maxed out my character in Valor, deleted it, joined Raven...got about half way to the max, then SVER was added...so I joined them, played for about a day...and stopped playing.

The game had good intentions, but they don't work right - at least not to me. It's a seriously unpolished game, that gets too old, too fast.

On Socom...Sonnie, White Shadow, and WhoIsYou can all vouch for me there - I'm no pushover.

Tonic
10-19-2009, 09:55 AM
No push over with that many deaths.. Heh. Look up TheMan_23, he'll put you to the test if you are a push over or not.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/socom/TheMan_23.png?s=3

Pain_ELementaL
10-19-2009, 11:26 AM
No push over with that many deaths.. Heh. Look up TheMan_23, he'll put you to the test if you are a push over or not.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/socom/TheMan_23.png?s=3

LOL! Do you even know anything about that guy? I'm guessing no. He's a joke, stat padder. Bring his name up on the Socom forums and watch what happens.

Anyways, my KDR is far above average...especially comparing to someone who can't even maintain a 1.3 with ~300 kills.

Tonic
10-19-2009, 12:43 PM
Do I know anything about that guy? I've known him for over 5 years. LMFAO. Stat padder? LMAO. Go play him and watch how you get smacked. Shit, even Badblooded_SMB from the PSP community could probably smack you easy. His ratio is almost near the same as Hitmans "aka Theman"

And you know, for a person who doesn't play ranked games I think I got a pretty damn near decent KDR for a fact of barely playing the game. But my socom stats compared to MAG is a mile long gap.

Shit, here's his other PSN's.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/socom/the-hitman--47.png?s=3

http://www.yourgamercards.net/socom/Remorseless__.png?s=3

Pain_ELementaL
10-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Cool, you know him...that has zero credit. You're the same loser who spends more time making a pointless "hack" for the game - a stat padder and you fit well.

Just shut the fuck up. I don't know why you even decided to pull your homie into this thread...I guess because you can't vouch for yourself.

xWhite_Shadowx
10-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Lets all get on Socom and pway!